UKC Forums Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Show all 195 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Want President Trump impeached (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928535859)

Posted by benderb4 on 01-28-2021 07:10 PM:

They want police protection???? AREN"T THESE THE SAME DIMWITS CALLING FOR DEFUNDING POLICE ???

ELITES ...
DOWN YOU DOG PEONS...
MY LIFE AND PROPERTY IS MORE VALUABLE THEN YOURS !!!

------------------------------------------------------
And don't think that she isn't politicizing this to keep pressure on Trump in upcoming impeachment HOAX trial.
OH we are so scared for our lives...

What is the RATS say???never let a good Crisis go to waste

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-31-2021 03:43 PM:

Even the dumrats are saying that their impeachment hoax trial is going nowhere now. All of their polls are telling them that. But they are still going ahead with it in order to get the TV time. They love to see themselves on TV blabbering on about nothing. They are like the ones on this Forum. They don't even realize how much they are just embarrasing themselves.

Posted by benderb4 on 01-31-2021 06:06 PM:

DOJ came out and pretty much said the "breach" at the Capitol was going to happen long before TRUMPS speech.(WOW !! CAN'T BELIEVE THEY RELEASED THIS INFORMATION}. They have intel on communications from individuals from November discussing it. All a bunch of garbage from Trump hating PIGLOSI..
When are they going to examine BIDEN and HARRIS for wrong doing???............WHEN "RATS GROW WINGS FLY" I guess

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by Richard Lambert on 02-02-2021 10:10 PM:

How can the FBI and DOJ investigate and charge 200-400 people with conspiring to riot and committ insurrection if the dumrats say that President Trump incited the riot? I don't understand. Who incited the riot? I wish that they would make up their mind.

Posted by benderb4 on 02-02-2021 11:07 PM:

Just read Lindsey Graham Told the Rats if they ask one question of any witnesses at Impeachment he is calling in FBI. For the reason to prove this was in the works BEFORE Trumps Speech

Posted by Richard Lambert on 02-03-2021 04:12 PM:

Oh my goodness, the FBI obtained search warrants yesterday and raided the homes of 2 men that held a large protest the day before the assault on the Capitol Building. Apparantly the FBI doesn't think that Former President Trump incited the riot. The evidence shows that the riot was planned and ready to go before President Trump ever made his speech. Maybe they should have informed Congress. Or maybe they have and the dumrats won't listen because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 02-04-2021 06:21 PM:

All right, the FBI formally indicted and arrested the 3 men that actually incited the riot and led the mob of 100 people (the FBI's numbers) that charged and entered the Capitol Building. This is after a month long investigation by the FBI and Justice Dept Task Force. I wonder if the members of the House will now admit that they rushed to judgement and apologize to Former President Trump for voting to impeach him.

Posted by benderb4 on 02-04-2021 08:15 PM:

The HOUSE RATS MUST REALLY THINK TRUMP IS STUPID.
No one can be compelled to testify against their self in a court of law .YET>>>>>>>>>>

House Democrats Ask Trump to Testify Under Oath at Senate Impeachment Trial

ARE the RATS are trying to set up a perjury trap since they don’t have a case ???.

"If you decline this invitation, we reserve any and all rights, including the right to establish at trial that your refusal to testify supports a strong adverse inference regarding your actions (and inaction) on January 6, 2021," Raskin wrote.

Last I always understood a defendants failure to testify should not be weighed in the decision of guilt or innocent.
Is this a THREAT??
Any first year lawyer should know better .

Posted by benderb4 on 02-08-2021 11:12 PM:

On the eve of the circus Sham Kangaroo court Impeachment of Trump
I once again question Why the RAT PARTY does not police itself as diligently as it does its enemies in the Republican party
The ones on here that continue to gripe about the terrorist extremist Trump party followers

"ONE DAY". One Riot . out of the last several months the fed up supporters backed Trump,Wanting their voices heard
There were no fires,No Graffiti , no Mass property destruction. The only real murder was done by the White House police upon an unarmed civilian

INSURRECTIONISTS...TERRORISTS..HANG THEM PUT THEM IN CAMPS
And Yet this one day is rehashed over and over. BY THE HATERS.
OH MY ,HOW TERRIBLE!

Over the same last several months..The RAT PARTY has condoned and URGED ON HARRASSMENT AND ASSAULT ON REPUBLICANS OR THOSE THAT DISAGREE ,RIOTING,LOOTING,GRAFFITI, BURNING, MURDERING,GOVERNMENT PROPERTY TAKE OVER of the ANTIFA and BLM

Where is the equal out rage?
Where is the equal condemnation of elected RAT PARTY officials inciting and turning a blind eye to this violence AND TERRORISTIC ACTS ??

THESE ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE ALL GUILTY OF THE SAME CHARGES THAT THEY HAVE CLAIMED OF DJ TRUMP ...But it is ignored

Several Rat Party members INCITING AND DAILY INSURRECTION ACTS by BLM and ANTIFA IN THE "HUNDREDS over 8 1/2 + months

WALL OF SHAME OF RAT PARTY MEMBERS GUILTY INCITING VIOLENCE ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS OR REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS .....
WHERE IS THE EQUAL OUT RAGE AND REMOVAL FROM OFFICE OR COMMITTEES CRIES ??

Hillary Clinton
Kamala Harris
Bernie Sanders
Joe Biden
Maxine Waters
Cory Booker
Chuck Schumer
Tim Kaine
Lorretta Lynch
Nancy Pelosi
Ilhan Omar
Ayanna Pressley

AND BEFORE THE IDIOTS START THEIR DIARRHEA MOUTHS .I HAVE VIDEOS OF EACH AND EVERY ONE INCITING VIOLENCE

Posted by harleydan1956 on 02-09-2021 05:27 PM:

Guess everyone but Rand Paul forgot how Chuck Schumer sat outside the SUPREME COURT and basically threatened them with his speech if they overturned Roe vs Wade... "We will hit you hard" ... "You will pay the price".. or are DEMORATS the only one allowed?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of: Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Posted by 4play on 02-09-2021 05:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
Guess everyone but Rand Paul forgot how Chuck Schumer sat outside the SUPREME COURT and basically threatened them with his speech if they overturned Roe vs Wade... "We will hit you hard" ... "You will pay the price".. or are DEMORATS the only one allowed?

Yes,
Dbl standards;

Do as I say,not as I do

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by harleydan1956 on 02-09-2021 10:10 PM:

http://redstateobserver.com/article.asp?id=181534

Haha

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of: Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Posted by harleydan1956 on 02-11-2021 09:25 PM:

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject....st%2Findex.html

And yet this Is ok... Double standards

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Gone but never forgotten

Posted by Richard Lambert on 02-12-2021 12:23 AM:

The democrats and some Republicans in Congress are now admitting outright that the only reason for the impeachment is to insure that Former President Trump can't run for office in 2024. Now I always thought that it was up to American citizens to vote and decide who was our President. When did Congress get to decide who was President or who could run for President.
The Sham impeachment going on now has nothing to do with the riot. It is just the democrats trying to keep Former President Trump from running for reelection. They want to be able to decide who the Republican candidate is.

Posted by harleydan1956 on 02-12-2021 12:47 AM:

Does anyone think that a Donald Trump Jr/ Candice Owens ticket using Donald Trump as an advisor wouldn't fly? He would still have the support...
Woot Woot

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Gone but never forgotten

Posted by benderb4 on 02-12-2021 02:09 AM:

Actually a follower of hers and suggested this past year to consider a run. She is too young now but will be eligible by 2024
She was a Democrat.. Switched parties. I have watched many of her videos and speeches in congress.
She is a very intelligent and articulate person.
Not afraid to speak her mind
She is politically up to date on many issues
Excellent candidate at this time IMO.

Posted by benderb4 on 02-12-2021 07:53 PM:

Trump's Lawyers Destroy Democrats Showing Everyone Using the Word "Fight"
(also manipulated video segments RAT team presented)

https://rumble.com/vdsd6x-trumps-la...word-fight.html

Trump's Rhetoric VS Democrats Rhetoric

https://rumble.com/vdsaoh-trumps-rh...s-rhetoric.html

Posted by harleydan1956 on 02-13-2021 10:11 PM:

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject....21%2Findex.html

Thought Y'all would love to know...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Gone but never forgotten

Posted by KEVIN MOSES on 02-13-2021 10:24 PM:

Thumbs up

Democrats failed again ha. This must be embarrassing to impeach a guy twice without a conviction. Trump beat them at every game and trick they pulled except the election they cheated and fixed the score to,win. Democrats are an embarrassment to the country with their conspiracy theories and witch hunts. It really makes them and the cult that voted for them look foolish

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Posted by Stan Ferrell on 02-13-2021 10:30 PM:

2 and 0, and still the champ, Donald J Trump. We also found out who the democrat senators that were masquerading as Republicans.

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 02-13-2021 11:16 PM:

Trump

They didnt have a chance to Convict him and they knew that before the Trial started, mostly due to the Spineless Republicans that were scared of their own Political future.....once again worried about themselves.
Donald Trump was Beat where it Counts.....at the Polls and that is where Americans have Control when they come together.
He wont run again but if he does he will lose again.
Glad its over.......Move On.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Nitehunters.com

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Hellcat Maxx

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Posted by Stan Ferrell on 02-14-2021 12:37 AM:

Re: Trump

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
They didnt have a chance to Convict him and they knew that before the Trial started, mostly due to the Spineless Republicans that were scared of their own Political future.....once again worried about themselves.
Donald Trump was Beat where it Counts.....at the Polls and that is where Americans have Control when they come together.
Glad its over.......Move On.
Tim

MOVE ON, bout chocked on that one, wow. You idjits tried to impeach a person no longer in office. Hates a great thing aint it?

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 02-14-2021 01:50 AM:

Re: Re: Trump

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Ferrell
MOVE ON, bout chocked on that one, wow. You idjits tried to impeach a person no longer in office. Hates a great thing aint it?

Hate ?.......Nope......I hate no one. Unlike others on here that Preach about the Bible, God, ......then spews Hate towards one Party or the other, towards Presidents and Yes from Both sides.
I have one word for people like that.....Hypocrites.
I dont Support Biden, I dont Support Trump. I do Support the USA.
Maybe since he is No longer in Office they can find some Charges, something like those 11,000 Votes he wanted Georgia to find and put him in Prison or a Nut House where he belings.....😁😁😁
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Nitehunters.com

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Hellcat Maxx

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Posted by hat creek mac on 02-14-2021 03:43 AM:

Re: Trump

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel

I will never believe that the election was honest and fair. I would venture to say in 6 months there will be a lot of folks that would swap their vote if they had it to do over...

Call him names, say he is crazy, whatever floats your boat. He isn't one of my favorite people in the world. BUT, even an idiot can see that this country was in a heck of a lot better shape after 3 years of Trump than it was when he took office. Anyone that says different is blind!

Posted by harleydan1956 on 02-14-2021 12:51 PM:

Re: Re: Trump

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
I will never believe that the election was honest and fair. I would venture to say in 6 months there will be a lot of folks that would swap their vote if they had it to do over...

Call him names, say he is crazy, whatever floats your boat. He isn't one of my favorite people in the world. BUT, even an idiot can see that this country was in a heck of a lot better shape after 3 years of Trump than it was when he took office. Anyone that says different is blind!

X2. If you have a co-worker that has no people skills, brass, kinda arrogant.. but is very good at his job, do you try to get him fired? Because, as you see, you can get a bobblehead baffoon as a replacement...

PS.. the same people that back him, but never say anything good about him.. will never wish they had changed their vote, at least not publically.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Gone but never forgotten