UKC Forums Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Show all 157 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- finley river buddy (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928271564)

Posted by R.lee prater on 12-13-2012 10:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kravik
If you have enough males. May i have one?
MR ROBERT if there is more than 2 your in.

Posted by HistoryNutt on 01-14-2013 07:02 PM:

FINLEY RIVER BUDDY AND FINLEY RIVER DUSK TO DAWN

FINLEY RIVER BUDDY and his daughter FINLEY RIVER DUSK TO DAWN

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Posted by SameulNewsome88 on 01-15-2013 12:44 AM:

R. Lee Prater

I was wondering what it would cost to get a finley river female i have a finley river male that goes back to finley river chief and he is one of the best dogs that has ever been set in the hills i havent put him in the hunts but he has never failed to put the meat up the tree, i was wanting another finley river breed female just a little father down the line so i could start my on line breed, i was wondering if you could message me with some details as far as price and where you are from or do you deliver or i pickup thanks for your time

Posted by R.lee prater on 01-15-2013 01:33 AM:

Re: R. Lee Prater

quote:
Originally posted by SameulNewsome88
I was wondering what it would cost to get a finley river female i have a finley river male that goes back to finley river chief and he is one of the best dogs that has ever been set in the hills i havent put him in the hunts but he has never failed to put the meat up the tree, i was wanting another finley river breed female just a little father down the line so i could start my on line breed, i was wondering if you could message me with some details as far as price and where you are from or do you deliver or i pickup thanks for your time
I,m in ga. and i have some heavy finley river females that are coondogs any where. Our pups start at 300.00. We have an ad comeing out in bloodlines in feb. One in SETW ,A C, TWB&FA. march. Thanks for asking. Picked up by 10 wks.old.

Posted by AllenB2010 on 01-15-2013 01:56 AM:

Finley river

Are there any females now bred to teddy or buddy. Sure would like to get my hands on a couple females.

Stylish Queenie(1st place win)

Posted by AllenB2010 on 01-15-2013 01:56 AM:

Finley river

Are there any females now bred to teddy or buddy. Sure would like to get my hands on a couple females.

Stylish Queenie(1st place win)

Posted by R.lee prater on 01-15-2013 05:39 PM:

Re: Finley river

quote:
Originally posted by AllenB2010
We have no females bred at this time. Our females are due to start comeing in heat end of Jan. thru March. At this time I have over 20 female pups on the books. THANKS.

Posted by R.lee prater on 01-16-2013 11:02 AM:

Re: FINLEY RIVER BUDDY AND FINLEY RIVER DUSK TO DAWN

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

DAWN IS OFF BUDDY AND DUEL GR. FINLEY RIVER CRYSTAL.

Posted by SameulNewsome88 on 01-16-2013 11:31 PM:

pups

how much on a male pup

Posted by R.lee prater on 01-16-2013 11:38 PM:

Re: pups

quote:
how much on a male pup
300.00 ON A MALE PUP.

Posted by R.lee prater on 01-27-2013 12:57 AM:

Re: pups

quote:
how much on a male pup
I have a male pup off Country and Georgia Brown that I,ve holding for someone. He goes back to CHIEF over 212 times. He is started. The price on him is 400.00 picked up here.

Posted by Robert Starke on 02-19-2013 11:34 PM:

Dawn

Hi,

Roger , she looks similiar to old Trap. Wonder why, lol? Hope to get out soon and visit. Relax Don, lol.

Old Buddy goes back to World Show Ch. Gr. Ch. Mears Finley River Radar, Trap's littermate, I raised both of them.

Dawn's Mother, Dual Gr. Ch. Finley River Crystal, is a littermate to Gr. Ch.( UKC 1st place win) Finley River Zig. Zig and Crystal have Dual Gr. Ch. Mears' Finley River Zoom in their pedigree top and bottom. We raised Zoom from the first litter out of old Trap. Trap was inducted into the SWTWA Hall of Fame in 1995. The Trap female I have now is out of Crystal. She is going to be a coondog with a powerful mouth. Her sire is Country, a son of Buddy. Going to breed her to Zig. Neice to uncle cross. Finley River Chief over 300 times.

Roger's stud dogs are going to reproduce.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Posted by HistoryNutt on 02-20-2013 09:21 AM:

FINLEY RIVER BUDDY

More information on Buddy at this link

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion....ley-river-buddy

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Posted by Robert Kravik on 03-08-2013 01:29 AM:

Mr. Prater, have any of your stud dogs been collected?

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Posted by R.lee prater on 04-11-2013 02:42 AM:

Re: Finley river

quote:
Originally posted by AllenB2010
KRISS CALAHAND has 7 male pup's off TEDDY and his HAZE female . 678 340 7095

Posted by R.lee prater on 04-19-2013 02:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kravik
Mr. Prater, have any of your stud dogs been collected?
I'm just Roger. If thing's go as planed . BUDDY,COUNTRY AND JOKER will be collected the first on May at DEAN'S in IN.

Posted by R.lee prater on 04-19-2013 02:05 PM:

Re: Re: Finley river

quote:
Originally posted by R.lee prater
KRISS CALAHAND has 7 male pup's off TEDDY and his HAZE female . 678 340 7095
CH.NITE CH TURKEY CK TEDDY.

Posted by Anderson Kennel on 05-13-2013 02:55 AM:

Joker

Roger have you bred joker to any other females lately.Have ya'll bred him to any of those heavy Finley River females you got.

Posted by R.lee prater on 05-13-2013 03:19 AM:

Re: Joker

quote:
Originally posted by Anderson Kennel
Roger have you bred joker to any other females lately.Have ya'll bred him to any of those heavy Finley River females you got.
Our females are running month's behind on comeing in heat. I will be breeding him to 2 of our female's as soon as they come in.

Posted by artkiger on 05-13-2013 03:04 PM:

Could I call you sometime?? PM me your number. I have a grand pup male dog of Buddy and would like to talk about the bottom side of his papers. I bought this pup from John Monroe.
Thank you for your time.

P.s. If you don't want to post your number feel free to give me a call.
308-325-0375
Art Kiger.

Posted by artkiger on 05-13-2013 03:06 PM:

Sorry! !!!! Above post is for Mr.Prater

Posted by Ruby54501 on 05-18-2013 12:12 AM:

Mr. Prater you have some nice dogs. If Don Historynutt offered Magic for breeding use. I would have her at the first chance. From what her littermate brothers are producing for drive on track and hard tree dogs. Magic will reproduce as well. She would cross very well on any of your males. When is Magic due in heat? How much for pups?

UKC and AKC reg.
Hunted on bear,coon and all cats from the west coast to the east coast and Canada.
Lets go hunting!
Mears' old Finley River & Spring Creek Rock bred hounds are what we hunt and breed.
True Sportsmen love the thrill of the chase and going to the tree not the point of kill. Fair chase!

Posted by R.lee prater on 05-18-2013 12:47 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ruby54501
Mr. Prater you have some nice dogs. If Don Historynutt offered Magic for breeding use. I would have her at the first chance. From what her littermate brothers are producing for drive on track and hard tree dogs. Magic will reproduce as well. She would cross very well on any of your males. When is Magic due in heat? How much for pups?
I'm just roger. We will be breeding Magic to Buddy. The pup's will start at 300.00 but talk to Don about a pup sence he got her from you. THANK'S

Posted by R.lee prater on 05-18-2013 03:11 AM:

Re: FINLEY RIVER BUDDY AND FINLEY RIVER DUSK TO DAWN

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

Posted by terrybartles on 05-18-2013 11:28 AM:

Could you post a pedigree on Joker and his age. thanks, Terry.