UKC Forums Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Show all 431 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56)
-- GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928501631)

Posted by Ron Jackson on 04-25-2022 06:59 PM:

Glad to hear about your Hook pup! Sounds like you got him going in the right direction.

Posted by Ron Jackson on 07-02-2022 12:16 AM:

Hook x Ivy pups

Ivy has a very nice litter of puppies. SHE IS ALSO A COONDOG! If you are looking for hard going puppies this is a litter you should look at. Located in West Virgina just across the Ohio river.

Heikki Yeager 304 905 3585

Posted by Ron Jackson on 10-30-2022 01:11 PM:

Hook

Ol Hook and Speck still kicken around in the kennel. They both will get to retire by going to the woods to do what they love to do. Speck has been number one on UKC REPRODUCER LIST fir several months now. She sure has done her part. Hook is working his way up the list Right now he sits at number 6.. I want to thank all of you that have supported our efforts in promoting Hook the lastnumber of years. It has been a wonderful experience that l will cherish the rest of my life. Thankyou to all of our supporters .

Posted by Ron Jackson on 10-30-2022 01:11 PM:

Hook

Ol Hook and Speck still kicken around in the kennel. They both will get to retire by going to the woods to do what they love to do. Speck has been number one on UKC REPRODUCER LIST fir several months now. She sure has done her part. Hook is working his way up the list Right now he sits at number 6.. I want to thank all of you that have supported our efforts in promoting Hook the lastnumber of years. It has been a wonderful experience that l will cherish the rest of my life. Thankyou to all of our supporters .

Posted by Major18 on 10-30-2022 05:04 PM:

Congratulations, Ron. Both nice hounds!

King of Hunt BBCHA, Robinson, IL
High Scoring Dog Friday BBCHA FALL ROUNDUP
1st Place Champion BBCHA, Robinson, IL
8th Place 2022 Fall Roundup
King of Hunt BBCHA Utchman Memorial
1st Place Champion BBCHA Fall Classic
1st Place Champion BBOA Zone One
King of Hunt BBCHA Vaughn Memorial
2nd place Champion 2021 BBCHA Fall Roundup
8th place 2022 BBCHA Fall Roundup

Posted by Heikki on 01-15-2023 04:24 AM:

Hook x Ivy

This cross seems to have been a really good one. There are several of these pups already being singled out at almost 8 months old, thanks for helping get this done Ron. Looking forward to seeing how they finish out

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion